Free communications and poster presentations will be virtual only.
The official language of the conference is English and German. Abstracts have to be submitted in English or German.
Deadline for submission of abstracts is April 30th, 2021.
Submit abstracts by filling out this form and uploading your WORD file. For an easier identification of the abstract-file during the process the filename should include the authors's name and an abbreviation of the title. Abstracts should be written double-spaced and not exceed 200 words in length. Include the title, author(s) names, affiliation, address
Abstracts will be reviewed by members of the IATSO Scientific Advisory Board and the Local Scientific Committee. Authors will be informed about the decision of this committee not later than May 31, 2021.
Please note that free communications and poster presentations will be virtual only. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to allocate papers either for oral or poster presentation.
Once abstract are accepted, presenters are asked to provide videos of their presentations. These videos will also be put online, so registrants can watch them at a later point of time.
Contents of free communications and posters:
- Sexual offender treatment effectiveness
- Meta-analyses in sexual offender treatment
- Internet sexual offending
- Diagnosis of sex offence related disorders
- Comparing different methods in sexual offender treatment
- National programs of sexual offender treatment
- Risk assessment, risk calculation and risk communication
- Measuring change of risk
- Reducing risk by other means than by treatment
- The management of sexual offences in a context of cultural diversity
- The effectiveness of restorative justice systems
- Substance abuse and sexual violence
- Rehabilitation and treatment of young sexual offenders
- Sexual offending prevention policies
- Measurement of sexual deviance
- Neuroscience and sexual offenses
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org